|2013-11-21, 02:48 PM||#1|
مراجعة منهج الانجليزى اولى ثانوي ترم اول
مراجعة منهج الانجليزى اولى ثانوي الترم الاول
Choose the correct answer
1.I know the (famine / family /fame /fortune) next door to me.
2. He cannot use his hands; he is (a disabled/ an abled / an active a healthy) worker.
3. A group of criminals who work together are a (team/ gang/ tent/crowd ). 4.(An adult / A child / A baby / An infant) is a fully grown person.
5.There's a very serious side to her (person/ character/ individual/speaker).
6. He is the ( guard/ soldier/ official / guest) speaker at this conference.
7. Many artists were dependent on wealthy (singers/patrons/ patterns/ actors).
8. A female principal in a school is a (headmaster/headpiece/ headphone/ headmistress).
9. (Architects /Archaeology/ biology/ Geography) is the study of ancient societies by examining what remains of their graves and tools.
10. He's a long distance (runner/ walker/ mover/ footballer).
11. Please return the keys to the ( apprentice/ adult/ boy / clerk) at the front desk.
12. He presents the news on television; he is a (footballer/ teacher/reporter / writer).
13.( A work house / A house / A flat / A palace) is a building where poor children are sent to live.
14. The use of electric cars could reduce (solution/ pollution/ refusal/ oxygen)
15. Everyone looked happy and (relaxed/ bored/ tired/ upset).
16. Dr Hawass wants the (diamond/ Rosetta/ gold/ silver) Stone to be in Egypt.
17. There is a big (rock/ stone/ statue/ diamond) of Ibrahim Basha in The Opera Square in Cairo.
18. You should (shake/ change/ check/ charge) your answers before leaving the room.
19. Geologists usually study (rockets/ blocks/ clocks/ rocks).
20. Patients (gain/ score/ take/ give) medicines to get better.
21. Dr Farouk El-Baz is the world's greatest (explorer/ dramatist/ writer/ expert) in remote sensing.
22. "Major" means very (short/ tall/ bad/ important).
24. Your battery is empty. It needs (recharging/ filling/ pushing/ shocking).
25. Who is to (blame forgive/ love/ respect) for this bad situation.
26. People have to pay much to travel because the (weight/ amount/ price/ measure) of petrol is very high.
27. Students have to write (ideas/ lines/ requests/ hopes) before they write a composition.
28. In the (past/ present/ future/ year) all cars will use vegetable oil.
29. Cars are (damaging/ building/ raising/ moving) the environment as they cause pollution.
30. Fm going to (shake/ discuss/ push/ pull) some of the ideas for and against this suggestion.
31. He was badly wounded and sent to (factory/ school/ charity/ hospital).
32. We decided as a (group/ gang/ team/ crowd) of honest people to agree on this suggestion.
33. Nurses should have special (adjectives/ qualities/ faces/ movements).
34. The main (character/ champion/ person/ individual) in the story died.
35. (Flies/ Animals/ Seeds/ Salts) usually land on uncovered food.
36. Uncovered food usually (attracts/ detects/ detains/ runs) germs.
37. This food smells bad. It may be (healthy/ poisonous/ wealthy lively).
38. He is (ill / happy/ pleased/ free) in hospital.
39. They were (appointed/ disappointed/ infected/ reflected) by the bad news.
40. He asked for roast (chickens/ flowers/ onions/ tomatoes).
41. You can only get to the island by (rain/ boat/ coat/ umbrella).
42. Industry continued to expand at the (expect/ expense/ acceptance / refusal ) of people's health.
43. The look on Tom's face (painted/ expressed/ photographed/ pictured) utter despair.
44. Can I make a (quiz/ suggestion / trick/ queue) about spending our holiday?
45. He went to hospital because he was (wealthy/ healthy/ injured/ rescued).
46. The police have caught the man (inspected/ suspected/ respected/expected) of murder.
48. She was (satisfied/ upset/ confuted/ reflected) when she lost the diamond ring.
49. If you had done enough revision, you would have done well in the( ).
50. Cordelia doesn't know how to (ascribe/ upset/ describe/ expect) her love for her father.
51. Shakespeare (managed / worried/ married/ beat) a farmer's daughter.
52. Shakespeare became (unpopular/ unknown/ famous/poor) because of his great plays.
53. She loves her work; so she takes great (hate/ pride/ scorn/ price) in it.
54. Thousands of soldiers were taken (guests/ visitors/ prisoners ) during war.
55. Nabawiya Musa was (unknown/ famous/ infamous) because she was the first Egyptian woman to go to high school.
56. Dr Zahi Hawass wants to ( fetch / bring / lend / borrow) ancient statues and jewellery from other countries.
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|مذكرة مراجعة منهج الانجليزى اولى ثانوى||Dell||اللغة الانجليزية||0||2013-11-17 07:27 PM|
|منهج الانجليزى اولى ثانوى||معـاذ||اللغة الانجليزية||3||2011-12-09 05:29 AM|
|مذكرات منهج الانجليزى كامله اولى ثانوى||عبدالرحمن||اللغة الانجليزية||13||2011-12-06 11:02 PM|
|وحدات منهج الانجليزى كامله اولى ثانوى||عبدالرحمن||اللغة الانجليزية||14||2011-10-21 11:47 AM|
|مذكرات لوحدات منهج الانجليزى اولى ثانوى||عبدالرحمن||اللغة الانجليزية||8||2011-08-24 02:16 PM|