ãäåÌ áÛÉ ÅäÌáíÒíÉ ÊíÑã ËÇäì 3 ÇÚÏÇÏì
Ayman: Hello, Ahmed.
Ahmed: Hi, Ayman!
Ahmed: yes, of course. I'll see it at the club.
Ayman: what time does the match start?
Ahmed: Let's meet in front of the club.
Samy is going to travel to France .
Samy : Hello, Kamal. I am going to travel to France this year.
Kamal : ...?
Samy : By plane .
Kamal : ...?
Samy : No, I am not afraid because it is not the first time.
Kamal : ?
Samy : I will spend a week with my uncle .
Two friends are talking on the phone .
Adel : Would you like to go with me to the club ?
Ali : .
Adel : Why not ?
Ali : My brother is going to leave for Europe tonight .
Adel : .?
Ali : He is going on business to import machines.
Adel : I hope .
Mona : Good afternoon , Sahar .
Sahar : Good afternoon , Mona .
Mona : ?
Sahar : I am going to the airport this evening .
Mona : .?
Sahar : To meet my father . He is coming from Kuwait .
Mona : .?
Sahar : his plane will arrive at 10 pm .
Mona : I hope he arrives safely .
Sahar : .
1)Your friend is not studying for the exam .
2)You are in your brother's car. He is driving very fast.
3)You apologise for losing the cassette that you borrowed from your sister.
4)You meet an old friend you haven't seen for a long time.
5)You ask your older brother to help you carry your bag, as it is too heavy.
6)You visit your friend Kamal, who is ill in hospital.
7)You accept your friend's invitation for dinner.
8)Your friend tells you he is sorry because he broke your camera.
9)You've spilled juice on your friend's bag.
10)Your friend thinks that English is difficult but you disagree.
11)You advise your younger brother not to watch too much TV
12)You want your cousin to lend you some money.
13) You thank your friend for helping you .
14) Your brother thanked you for giving him your dictionary .
15) Your friend offer you a present on your birthday .
16) Ali thinks the film was boring and you agree .
17) Your brother suggests to have tea outdoors and you agree.
18) You want to borrow your friend's dictionary .
19)A friend asks you to lend him a pen. You don't object.
20) A relative of your neighbour has died .
21) Your friend is delighted. He has got high marks .
22) You suggest to go to the club .
23) You meet your teacher of English in the morning .
24) Your brother is late outside , you are worried .
25) You saw a wild dog near you .
26) You met an old friend after along time .
27) You visit your fiend who is very ill in a hospital .
28) You arranged to travel to Rome next week .
29) You invite your friend to attend your party .
30) Your friend invites you to his brother's wedding party.
31) You refuse ( accept ) your friend's advice .
32) you ask about the nearest way to the post office.
33) Your friend didn't do well in his exam. Advise him .
34) A friend ask you if you'd rather live in Cairo or Zagazig.
Match the following sentences
1) Goods are things a) because I've got too little money.
2) The road was narrow, b) as I've got a lot of money .
3) There is much pollution c) " weak "
4) I can't buy the car d) in our city .
5) " Strong " is the opposite of e) so the lorry couldn't pass.
f) which people sell and buy .
1) Ali asked the mechanic a) so I will see the doctor.
2) Mother advised me b) hi son had an accident .
3) I feel sick , c) writing the best poem .
4) Murad was sad because d) not too much
5) Salem got a prize for e) to check the oil in the car
f) to study hard for the exam
1) The car was expensive a) you'll make a lot of mistakes.
2) Nadia was thirsty b) I'd wear a jacket .
3) If you're not careful c) that he didn't buy it .
4) Although she was tired, d) Soha helped her mum
5) If I wear you , e) that she studied hard .
f) So she drank a lot of water.
1) He was speaking to a man who a) the teacher had given him
2) This is the bedroom where b) sister was a good artist .
3) She was in the kitchen when c) had had a holiday in India.
4) He did the homework that d) they both enjoyed a lot
5) Ali and Adel watched the film e) Salma sleeps .
6) Soha was with her friend whose f) the phone rang .
1) Soha was so hot a) that Samy switched off.
2) Sally walked so slowly b) that she drank a lot of water.
3) The film was so boring c) that she missed the bus home .
4) Salma's picture was so nice d) that he went to sleep .
5) Hesham was so tired e) that Ahmed wanted to keep it .
6) A tailor is someone who f) you can borrow books.
7) A library is a place where g) to buy a new bike.
8) Father promised me h) you cross the road .
9) Be careful when i) makes clothes.
|ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÇáÂä 02:26 AM|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
-:: ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÈæÇÈÉ ÇáãÚáã ::-